Tuesday, May 13, 2008

La Bumba

This was the mix of the year for me last year! If you need it e.mail at djchonz@radiobums.net I do accept donations :) .. It was based on a true story, Umm some of it!

Get ready for what's next!





1. La bumba intro - dj chonz
2. I'm a real dj - dj chonz
3. Who's that - dj chonz
4. Don't sweat the technique - eric b & rakim
5. Sweetest thing - lauryn hill
6. Let me introduce myself - dj chonz
7. Bring it back - dj chonz
8. Say something - talib kweli
9. Don't act - skillz ft. freeway
10. Commercial break 1
11. The people - common
12. Won't do - j dilla
13. Heaven (red hot beats remix) - dj chonz & frank e
14. Traveling man - dj honda ft. mos def
15. I want you (remix) - marvin gaye
16. I want you - avila brothers
17. Stay with me - debarge
18. Remind me - patrice rushen
19. I'm not your puta - rosie
20. In love with you - planet asia ft. jonell
21. Fast life - kool g. rap
22. In my bed - amy whinehouse
23. About you - mary j. blige ft. will i am
24. Let's ride - q-tip
25. Some body should of - dj chonz
26. Good ol love - masta ace
27. Much more - de la soul
28. Northside love (oh donna) - dj chonz
29. Girl you know - scarface
30. Flashing lights - kanye west ft. dwele
31. Fell for you - the dramatics
32. Selfish - slum village
33. Smile og mark ronson remix - lily allen
34. More than you know (jazzeem's throwback remix) - billy holiday
35. Double trouble - mad lion
36. One love - nas whodni
37. Together again (primo remix) - janet jackson
38. We can't go back - dj chonz
39. What more can i say - jay-z
40. Commerical break 2
41. The mexican - babe ruth
42. Feel it (the mexican) - funky four plus one
43. Rock it up - richie valens
44. We belong together - richie valens
45. Since i don't have you - little anthony & the imperials
46. Just because - lloyd price
47. In the still of the night - five saints
48. The great pretender - the platters
49. Earth angel - penguins
50. Try me - james brown
51. Angel baby - rosie & the originals
52. (outro) - over the mountain, across the sea - johnnie & joe

No comments: