Sunday, November 9, 2008

Under Fire!

What's poppin? If yall haven't checked my dude Q's Blog you need to do so. He always has good information on the local scene in Colorado. Q's Blog . Recently he posted one of the Infinite Mindz practice sessions. It sparked up a lot talk about me :). I just wanted to share with you the site for you can check the comments. Here is all my contact info. If any of you dudes on the board want to get at me.

djchonz@radiobums.net
djchonz@ks1075.com

Here is what I have to say about the situation.

Infinite Mindz was doing their thing without me. Spoke brought the group to my attention. I was vibing off the joint they did with Denver's legendary Spellbinder. I found Spoke through Myspace and I asked him for his music to be played on the mixtapeshow when we still had the show. After that he start just crushing his music. As a fan of his music it was I was only right we teamed and did shows together and music.

After a horrible show with Dent and Spoke opening for Nas. I was really not into getting down with Emcee's or groups anymore. Yet I always knew Spoke still had something in him and he introduced me to Infinite Mindz. With that these men where stand up guys and I knew I could relate with them more than just music but as friends.

So yall make music with friends and so do I. These dudes have gotten there shows on there own it has nothing to do with me. I'm just happy to rock shows and do some good Hip Hop Music.

Just cause I'm not doing Hip Hop Music with your group dose not make me less of a fan of your music. I enjoy our scene's music and everyone apart of it. I may like certain things you don't like and vice versa. Yet at the end of the day respect me and I will do the same for you. I don't care what type of music you do just keep that respect and see how far that can get you.

No comments: